PMX-1216 Power Mixer, 16 Channels, 2x 600 W RMS
- 8 mono input CH, which can be supplied over MIC (XLR sockets) or LINE (6.3 mm jack sockets). CH 9/10 & 11/12 can be operated mono (L) and stereo (L/R). CH 13/14 & CH 15/16 may be used as stereo AUX returns or LINE level CH.
- CH 1-8 have pre-amplifying controls for MIC “Gain“ and LINE “Trim“. CH 9/10 & 11/12 have an input level switch. CH 1-4 are equipped with low-cut switches and a 3-band CH-EQ (semi-parametric mids). CH 5-10 feature a 3-band CH-EQ. There are panorama controls for mono and balance controls for stereo channels (except for CH 13-16).
- Pre-listening to all channels and listening to monitor sum, main L/R, mono out and AFL/PFL is possible with an adjustable headphone output. 2 pre-fader and one post-fader AUX ways per CH and CH-insert for CH 5-8.
- Phantom power is centrally switchable for all MIC inputs.
- AMP.-/ MASTER-SECTION
- The main amplifier output (L/R, each 600 W @ 4 ohms) has two speak-on output sockets or two jack sockets connected in parallel, adjustable by a stereo master fader (L+R) over a LED meter display and a graphic-EQ L/R. Amp-mode, L+R monitor or L/R stereo selectable.
- 2 RCA in-/output sockets with level control and solo switch serve for 2-track IN/OUT (L/R). A mono-fader with switchable LPF serves for subwoofer out, Main L/R and monitor pre-amp out for external power amplifiers.
- A switchable digital effects board enables to add 99 high-grade effects with a DSP master fader to the sum and to the monitor way. Easy to handle via digital display with up/down push-button.
- Use of the internal power amplifier and the master EQ automatic switch-off of the mixer section over amp-input.
- The mixer PMX-1216 is designed to be tabletop unit or for integration into 19˝ racks. The 19˝ mounting angles “RMK-16 P” available on option.